Which of the Famous Steven Spielberg Movies Are You?
At the movie theater's snack bar, you stop and grab...
- Hot dog
You're looking at the world's first ever time machine! Will you travel backwards or forwards in time?
- Take me to the past
- Let's see what the future's like
If you were in the military, you'd choose to be...
- An airborne infantryman
- A sniper
- A medic
- An explosives expert
- A scout
Startled by a strange light, you look out the window in the middle of the night and see a spaceship sitting on your front lawn... and you're home alone! How do you react?
- Go out and introduce myself
- Call the cops
- Hide somewhere and hope they go away
- Get a knife to protect myself
- Go to bed; I must be seeing things
- Okay every once in a while
Coworkers can be a blessing or a curse. Which actor would you rather work with?
- Drew Barrymore
- Colin Farrell
- Harrison Ford
- Tom Hanks
- Samuel L. Jackson
What's your favorite thing to do at the beach?
- Lay out in the sun
- Relax under an umbrella
- Swim, surf, kayak... anything in the water
- Something active, like building a sand castle or playing frisbee
- I hate the beach
If you knew when you were going to die, would you want to know?
- Yes, of course
- No, that'd be way too freaky
- If it's good news, sure; if it's bad, keep it to yourself, please
You're on vacation and your friends all want to go diving with sharks. It's perfectly safe, they say. Are you up for it?
- Are you kidding? Nooooooo!!
- Sure, sounds awesome!
- Eh... can't we swim with dolphins instead?
You'd rather read a book that...
- Keeps me on the edge of my seat
- Makes me laugh
- Gives me butterflies in my belly
- Scares the mess out of me
- Ew, books... reading sucks
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Steven Spielberg Movies
Steven Spielberg movies are known to have large budgets, great action scenes, engaging stories, and block-busting sales. From "Jurassic Park" to "Indiana Jones," Steven Spielberg films are ones to remember. If you were a film that people flocked to the box office for, which would you be?