Which Tennis Star Are You?
If a stranger complimented you on how sexy you look, how would you react?
- "If you're rich, you can ask me out."
- "Who asked you anyway?"
- "Oh, thank you. You're looking fine your own self."
- "I could just slap you! So rude!"
At work, your methodology and demeanor could best be described as:
- Head down, brow furrowed, I will not make a mistake!
- Just another day, another dollar... sigh.
- Is it lunchtime yet, I need a martini!
- I'll do my part if everyone else will do theirs for a change.
Pick a set of shades:
You're playing beach volleyball and the other team's captain has a virtually nonreturnable serve, this:
- Ticks me the heck off!
- Makes me want to show them how the game is played
- Makes me huddle with my team and create a return playbook
- Inspires me to go surfing instead
Your best friend would say this about your tennis game:
- Once I figure out how to use the racket, I drop the ball
- I'm a grand slammer, every time, no question
- Net ball, net ball, net ball...
- I'm a mover, shaker, fast playin' heartbreaker
If you were a tennis ball, what brand would you be?
It's your day to wear tennis whites, what does your mother say to you as you leave for the court?
- "You are so doing your own laundry tonight!"
- "I think the shorts are showing a bit too much backside!"
- "I'll make room in the case for your trophy."
- "Where are you going in that silly get-up?"
Your overall attitude towards the game of tennis could be summed up by this t-shirt saying:
- "Don't make me angry"
- "Don't make me run"
- "If you want a soft serve, go to Dairy Queen"
- "I'd hit that"
The sport of polo is widely considered the game of kings; which sport would you choose for that distinction instead?
- Uh, tennis, duh
- Rock, paper, scissors
- All I can say is NOT curling!
It's hot, you're sweaty, you've had a bad day... What's gonna fix that for you?
- Shower and a fruit smoothie with a Chardonnay chaser
- Pool party!
- Ice bucket challenge
- I like being hot, sweaty, and a bad-ass