Who Should You Spend Valentine’s Day With?
How long does it take you and your significant other to figure out where to eat for dinner?
- 5 minutes. We're on the same page.
- I don't know, it's been a while since I HAD a significant other
- I don't know, we don't do a lot of dinner dates
- Forevvvverrrr. Most of the time we just give up and stay home.
What kind of gift do you think you'll buy this year for V-Day?
- A hotel room
- A heart-shaped box of candy
- A bunch of alcohol
- Something furry
As far as you're concerned, chocolate is the best way to...
- Show someone I care
- Tell someone I'm sorry
- Stop the hunger pangs when I'm out drinking
- Drown my sorrows
Your best quality is:
- Being super romantic
- Being a people-person
- Being able to keep a secret
- Being self-sufficient
When you get off work, who do you call on the way home?
- None of your business
- Nobody, I'm usually carpooling with people from work
- My significant other usually calls me first
- My mom
Where do you usually meet people whom you date?
- During the day, like at school, work, etc.
- At a party, or through a mutual friend
Valentine's Day was probably invented to...
- Make people spend a bunch of money
- Who cares?
- Make me depressed
- Bring couples closer together
Is there anything disturbing about the concept of Cupid, flying around shooting arrows at people?
- Gross, he's half-naked!
- The wings sort of freak me out
- Yeah, the fact that I could fall in love with ANYONE
What kind of movies do you like to see on V-Day?
- Romantic comedies, of course
- I don't know, I'm usually not paying attention to the screen
- Eh, whatever's on Netflix
- Movies are so lame!
After a first date, which of the following do you think is appropriate?
- A peck on the cheek
- A hearty handshake
- Whatever happens, happens
- No contact on the first date whatsoever!