How Much Do You Love/Hate Valentine’s Day?
You're picking out a Valentine's Day card. What kind of message do you choose?
- Funny and lighthearted
- Romantic and passionate
- Caring and thoughtful
- I'll buy a blank card and write something personal
- Dumb, like this quiz!
How do you eat a box of chocolates?
- Look at the box, so I can make sure to only eat the ones I like
- Pick randomly and let myself be surprised
- Mix and match to enjoy each flavor
- I don't care, just gimme chocolate!
- I don't like chocolate
Are you in love or crushing on someone?
- Yes, and it's wonderful
- Yes, and it sucks
- No, but it's okay
- No, but I wish I was...
- No, and good riddance!
Does your love/crush know about it?
- Of course!
- Maybe/I don't know/I think so
- No, and you better not tell them!
- I don't have one, remember? We just talked about this.
How far will you go for a significant other?
- Scratch their back
- Rub their back
- Rub their feet
- Clip their toenails
- Ew, none of that
Where would you rather spend Valentine's Day?
- At home
- On a cruise
- At work
- In an exotic locale
Is it better to give or to receive?
- Gimme presents!
- Nothing beats the feeling of giving
- I like both equally
What's your favorite thing about Valentine's Day?
- All the discounted candy the week after
- Romance with someone special
- Seeing the happiness of all the cute couples
- The anticipation of what the day will bring
- Nothing/something else
What do you think about dates?
- They're boring and repetitive
- They're fun and exciting
- They're stressful and nerve wracking
- I've never been on a date
What's your heart filled with?