How Romantic Are You?
It is your first anniversary tomorrow. You've
- don't really have set plans, but just want to spend the day together relaxing
- had everything planned for weeks and can't wait
- have tickets to a play, dinner reservations, and a diamond that is going to make her eyes pop
- are taking her to the movies and to Taco Bell
- anniversary? Oh no! Is the dollar store still open?
Your girl/boyfriend's favorite pet has just died. You
- comfort them in your arms all night
- say you're sorry & give him/her time to grieve alone
- offer to buy a new pet
- don't get why he/she is so upset. It was just a pet!
- make a photo DVD of the pet
The first time you kissed your true love
- you felt the earth move
- you were so nervous you almost puked
- your heart was pounding so hard you could hear it
- you were distracted by something on TV
- you couldn't stop smiling for days
You talk to your boy/girlfriend
- before you go to bed each night
- whenever he/she calls you
- as soon as you get up each morning
- at least three times a day
- every day. except when you forget to call!
You've been invited to go to dinner to finally meet your lover's parents. You
- pay for dinner
- arrive early because you can't wait to meet them & you have an awesome time
- cancel at the last minute because your best bud stops over to visit
- show up late and mispronounce their names all night
- feel awkward but get points with them for trying
Valentine's Day is
- fun and sweet
- just another holiday created by Hallmark to sell cards
- the most wonderful day of the year!
- an opportunity to fix all the screw ups you made throughout the year
- stressful and full of pressures
When you disagree with your boy/girlfriend you
- get grumpy
- give him/her the silent treatment until he/she apologizes
- make-up right away
- need some time alone
- let the issue diffuse
The first time you went on a road trip with your mate you
- got ticked off when the car ran out of gas
- bought him/her souvenirs from each place you stopped
- slept for the whole ride
- took millions of pictures
- laughed when you got lost together
When your lover says I love you""
- you quickly say me too""
- you kiss him/her
- your body temperature rises
- you smile
- you nod your head and say "that's nice"
When you imagine your wedding you
- marriage? Next question?
- cringe when you think of all the money you will have to spend
- wonder if you should just elope
- tingle with excitement
The most romantic movie you have ever seen is
- Top Gun
- Triple X
- When Harry Met Sally
- The Princess Bride
The way you show your love is by
- writing love songs
- sending him/her secret love letters
- sitting next to him/her on the couch when you watch your favorite movie
- giving him/her presents when you do something wrong