Who’s Your Jane Austen Characters Boyfriend?
Your beau shows his love by...
- Sweet reminders--notes, tiny gifts, and an ever-ready "I love you"
- Grand gestures--when it really counts, he moves heaven and earth to make you happy
- Being attentive to your needs--whether it's a bubble bath alone, a night out, or home repair
- Believing in your potential--he pushes you in your career and/or life goals
In bed, you'd rather be treated like a...
- Mischievous (and sometimes misbehaving) student
- Partner and playmate
There's so much right in this relationship that you're willing to put up with the occasional...
- Patronizing air
- Black mood
You want someone who will...
- See you
- Challenge you
- Protect you
- Adore you
His perfect Friday night involves...
- An intimate night for two
- A large party
- Some sort of activity or game
- It depends on the Friday.
You were first intrigued by...
- The hint of buried passion in his eyes
- His remoteness. You like a challenge.
- His friendliness
- His effortless air of authority
He takes pride in...
- Living up to the legacy of his father
- Making his own way
- His wide circle of friends
- An artistic hobby
His favorite book/text is...
- Actually, he prefers interactive material
- Plato's Republic--he gravitates towards philosophy.
- Hamlet--he relates.
- Catcher in the Rye--or some other fun classic from his schooldays
His favorite food is...
- The dish his grandmother is famous for
- An elegant French meal
- He loves variety and trying new things
His most embarrassing moment was...
- Part of fraternity hazing
- A secret that he and his two best friends will take to their grave
- An intellectual or career blunder
- Being overheard in a particularly awkward and judgy moment
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Jane Austen Characters
Which of the Jane Austen characters is your ideal boyfriend? Are you an Elizabeth Bennet in need of a Mr. Darcy? An Emma Woodhouse looking for her Mr. Knightley? Maybe you're Elinor Dashwood from Sense and Sensibility or one of the other Jane Austen heroines. Try to leave Pride and Prejudice behind as you answer these quiz questions to find the right character from Jane Austen's novels for you!