What Should I Read Next?
Which of these is your favorite genre of books?
- Fantasy or Young Adult
- Humor or Satire
- African American Lit
What do your reading habits look like each year?
- I'd be lucky if I read five books a year.
- I go through about a book per month.
- I can read 50 in a year--I finish a book each week.
- People count how many books they read?
When and where is the perfect reading environment for you?
- Curled up under a blanket with a warm cup of tea before bed
- When I'm riding the bus or train
- On my patio in the sunlight of a warm day
- Anywhere, as long as it's quiet
Are you a member of a book club?
- Yes, I enjoy engaging in conversations about a book I love.
- I never enjoyed hearing other people's interpretations of books. They're often wrong.
- I've been in a book club before, but only to get more book recommendations.
- I prefer to read and digest a book on my own.
- It's where I've met some of my best friends!
What is your favorite novel from these options?
- "Sula" by Toni Morrison
- "Divergent" by Veronica Roth
- "Great Gatsby" by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- "Emma" by Jane Austen
- "The Four Agreements" by Don Miguel Ruiz
What about your favorite author?
- George Orwell
- J.K. Rowling
- Zadie Smith
- Charlotte Brontë
- Margaret Atwood
When you watch a new film based on a novel, do you prefer the book or movie?
- The book is always better.
- I love the effects and realism that a movie can add to the world.
- I can enjoy both equally.
Would you consider yourself a hopeless romantic?
- Yes, I love romcoms and stories with a happy ending.
- No, unhappy endings are more realistic.
- Not hopeless, but I enjoy the occasional warm, tingly feelings.
- Romance isn't really my thing.
Do you have any reading goals this year?
- Yes, I want to finish one book per month.
- Nothing specific; I just want to read more than I did last year.
- No, I just want to explore some new and engaging worlds.
- I want to read new books that will teach me something.
- I want to read something that can introduce me to new perspectives.
How long of a book are you interested in reading?
- I want to be able to finish it in a day.
- Under 350 pages is safe for me.
- I want a nice, long epic to escape into.
- I'll take as long as I need to enjoy a good title.
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
What Should I Read Next?
If you're looking for which great book you should read next, look no further. Many great authors have published exciting and engaging books in 2020. And, of course, you can always go back to revisit some literary classics to rediscover some deeper themes you may have missed when you read them in high school. You can find some awesome reading recommendations for fantasy, romance, young adult, self-help, and many other great types of books. It can be fun to read a fiction novel or a nonfiction book, depending on the type of entertainment you're looking for in a book.