Share this on Facebook
Within 15 minutes of meeting someone, what are they usually comfortable talking to you about?
- Their pets
- Their biggest goals
- Their biggest fears
- I have no idea, I'm not a good listener
A friend spills their drink on you during lunch. What do you do?
- Quietly clean myself off even though I'm boiling inside
- Laugh it off. I would've done the same thing myself!
- I yell at them! My day is ruined.
- Clean up and use this as an excuse to make a quick shopping trip.
You walk into the restroom at work and hear your coworkers talking down to the new employee. You...
- ignore them and carry on with your business.
- listen to every word and agree with everything they say.
- remind them the first day at work is never easy.
- pretend to be okay with it, even though you are not.
A co-worker is having a party. Where do you find yourself?
- Meeting new friends
- Completely drunk before most of guests arrive! Oops!
- Helping the host in the kitchen
- Relaxing and having a good time
Your free time consists of:
- Anything fun with friends
- Doing laundry
- Hanging out with my significant other
- Indulging myself - at the spa or playing video games
You're at happy hour after work. Someone starts to tell an embarrassing story about themselves. You...
- Share my embarrassing story after they finish
- Buckle over! That just made my day!
- Laugh, but only when appropriate
You are babysitting your friend's kids. They are driving you crazy. What do you do?
- Decide it's time for a nap
- Lock them in a room
- Play games with them to keep them entertained.
- Take them to the park. Let's get that energy out!
You walk into the kitchen at work while people are in there chatting. They see you walk in and...
- the room gets quiet.
- keep talking and let me do my thing.
- smile and include me in the conversation.
A friend just got a new haircut and they hate it. What do you say when you see it?
- I didn't even know they got a new haircut
- Give it 2 weeks, it'll grow on you
- It's not that bad...
- It's great
Your friends would probably describe you as...
- Nice and easy to talk to
- I don't have many friends
- Amazing and great to be around
- I take a little time to warm up to