Are You Relationship Material?
Pick a song:
- "Thinking Out Loud" by Ed Sheeran
- "Blank Space" by Taylor Swift
- "Earned It" by The Weeknd
- "Love Me Like You Do" by Ellie Goulding
- I don't like any of these songs!
Do you have a job?
- Yes, and it's a good one
- Unfortunately, yes
- I don't... because I'm an entrepreneur
- No, don't need one
- Nope... by the way, is Brainfall.com hiring?
Who do you live with?
- My parents/family
- My friend/roommate
- My significant other
- By myself
- My seven cats
Some hottie starts flirting with you at the store... but you're in a relationship. What do you do?
- Flirt back; hey, it's just flirting!
- Tell them I'm taken
- Laugh politely and find a way to excuse myself
Dinner time! Would you rather cook or clean?
- Cook; I'm a real whiz in the kitchen
- Clean; I have no idea how to cook
- Neither; let's just get takeout or something
- Both; you just take a load off and relax
On a typical Friday night, you're...
- Out on the town, living it up!
- Having a quiet evening with family or friends
- Relaxing at home
- Pulling overtime at work
What's your biggest regret from your past relationships?
- That they ever happened at all
- That I didn't do enough
- That it didn't work out
- I don't regret a thing
What's your favorite thing about being in a relationship?
- Sharing experiences
- Having someone to talk to
- I just feel happier
In the bedroom, your partner's needs...
- Come first
- Are just as important as mine
- After mine... maybe
- They have needs? This is the first I've heard about it
What's your favorite thing about being single?
- Less drama and problems
- It's cheaper, for one
- Nothing; being single sucks!