Share this on Facebook
What is essential to a beautiful bald noggin?
- A glistening new car shine
- A little distinguished fringe around the edges
- A majestic shape
- A bit of fuzz for rubbing
- Umm… a neck?
Would you tell a lie to protect the feelings of a friend?
- Of course, that’s what friends are for
- Nope. I’m a straight shooter with everyone
- If it was something small, yes. Something big? Not so much.
- It depends on how good a friend they are
- I lie for fun so I don’t really need a reason!
What do you do when someone is trying to intimidate your royal baldness?
- I embarrass them with my razor sharp repartee
- I just shake my gorgeous head and laugh a jocular laugh
- I run like hell… then key their car!
- I act like a rabid monkey and go bananas on them!
- Too easy. I head-butt them!
What kind of movie would you rather take your bald head to see?
With which historic bald head would you most like to get your drink on?
- William Shakespeare
- Benjamin Franklin
- Vladimir Lenin
- Winston Churchill
- Charles Darwin
And what would you be drinking?
- Wine or Champagne
- Beer or… beer
- I’d have whatever they were having
- I’d want pay attention, so no booze
If you could choose, would you rather be gloriously bald or have a glorious head of hair?
- I admire a fine gourd, but I’d rather have hair
- Bald is beautiful, baby
- Well, I am bald so I don’t have much choice, do I?
- I’d like to have a pelt instead! Made from your finest otter!
If you were arrested who would you call to bail your dome out?
- My significant other
- My lawyer
- My agent
- My crew
- My best friend
If your magnificent head could have any job on this list, which would it choose?
- Secret agent
- Movie star
- Crime boss
- Professional athlete
The U.S. hasn’t elected a bald president since Eisenhower. If your formidable forehead ran for president, what would be its campaign slogan?
- “Actions Speak Louder Than Words!"
- “I don’t need your attitude, I have my own!”
- “Engage, America!”
- “Strange We Can Believe In!”