Share this on Facebook
Your favorite sports team just lost, and it looks like there’s going to be a riot. What do you do?
- Watch from the sidelines
- Tentatively participate knowing the cops will come quickly
- Get out of there as quickly as possible
- Jump in! What's the worst that could happen?
You're late for work AGAIN! What’s your plan?
- Convince my boss I thought it was Saturday
- I’d rather quit than deal with getting in trouble again
- Sneak in the back way and pretend I’ve been at my desk all along
- Just deal with the consequences
You and a friend are hiking and come across a bear. How do you react?
- This would never happen - I make so much noise the wildlife clears out before I get there
- Back off slowly and talk softly
- Climb a tree and wait for the bear to leave
What are you most worried about?
- I'll run out of body parts to get pierced
Which of these jobs sounds most fun to you?
- Maintenance technician
- Bike messenger
- Flight instructor
Everybody has at least one word they can't spell. What's yours?
- I spell perfectly!
You're kicking back after a long week. What's on the television?
- The Voice
- Football or any sports
- Criminal Minds - to see criminals brought to justice!
- Criminal Minds - for tips on how to evade justice!
- Bleh, TV?
You forgot your significant other's birthday! What’s your last minute gift?
- Composing a love poem
- Getting their name tattooed on my arm
- The honor of my presence
- I buy some time by pretending I’m sick and can’t meet up
- A framed photograph of me
You’re doing the dishes and a spoon falls in the garbage disposal. What do you do?
- Just buy more spoons
- Make sure it’s turned off, reach in and retrieve it
- Completely disable the disposal, then use tongs to pull the spoon out
- Don't be ridiculous. I'll shove my hand in there and get it!
You catch the cold that's been going around. What's your go-to remedy?
- Buy some cold medicine
- Head to the doctor to make sure it's nothing more
- Go to bed and don't get up until I feel better
- Shake it off. I'll be fine!