Which “Gotham” Character Are You?
So, are you more hero or villain?
- Villain, no question about it
- Hero, for sure
- I’m neither. I’m just a hard working human.
- The space between heroes and villains? Really kind of a gray area.
Would you do something really bad to achieve something really good?
- Of course!
- Sometimes one has to take the bad with the good…
- I’d find another way, my integrity means more to me than that!
- You mean there’s a difference between bad and good?
- As long as it’s fun, fun, fun!
Hey, Gotham isn’t all about crime and punishment, right? How do you let your hair down?
- A tasting of obscure coffees followed by mayhem
- Some football on the telly and many pints
- Video games and a plethora of energy drinks
- Gassing a subway and a quiet dinner
- Bar. Shots. Grumbling. More shots. More grumbling.
And since crime DOES pay, what kind of lair would you want?
- I’m honest, remember? I’ll never have the scratch for a “lair!”
- Someplace public. I like to do my business out in the open.
- A fun house with all my toys
- No place permanent, I’m kinda restless
- A mansion will do, I suppose
If Gotham didn’t consume all of your time, in what other city would you like to set up shop?
- Paris. They have a certain moral flexibility there!
- London. It’s filled with proper villains!
- Tokyo. The weirdness is intriguing!
- Rome. They have a solid, vengeful criminal history!
- I would never leave Gotham!
Is there such a thing as a perfect crime?
- I’d like to think so, but I’m still looking
- I commit them all the time!
- Nah! Even criminal masterminds make mistakes
Apparently, your crime wasn’t perfect because now you’re stuck in Arkham Asylum! What are you in for?
- It’s a mistake! I’m being framed!
- I’m undercover, of course
- Let’s say I have… issues
- It doesn’t matter since I won’t be here long!
- Better question: What am I NOT in here for?
Hate to get too personal, but how’s the love life?
- Mostly imaginary
- I wouldn’t call it “love,” more serial "like”
- I do alright, I suppose
- Who cares?
Would you say that you overthink things?
- No, I tend to go with my gut
- Yep, I’m all about paralysis by analysis
- Sometimes, if it’s a really important decision
- I avoid thinking altogether, it complicates things
- I think just enough, thank you
Finally, let’s say you wake up to the smell of Gotham burning, what do you do about it?
- I think small and save my friends and family
- I knock a few back and toast the burning of bad rubbish
- Everything humanly possible to save the city
- Stoke the flames
- Nothing but laugh… and laugh… and laugh some more!
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Gotham Character Quiz
No Dark Knight, but whole lotta darkness nonetheless! Hell, even the good guys can be bad guys on this show! Where do you fit into the story? Are you a Fish, a Falcone, or Gotham’s future. You either die a hero or live long enough to become a villain. Take our quiz and find out which “Gotham” character you are!