Which DC Supervillain Are You?
How do you cheer yourself up when your evil plot is foiled?
- I scream into a cushion
- I turn that frown upside-down because there is always another caper
- I’m always happy… in a way…
- Cheer is not my strong suit
- I. Break. Things.
Be honest, sometimes a person or persons just need neutralizing, right? What’s your favorite method to use?
- Something timed
- An elaborate plan… there is luring involved
- Total destruction
- Jeez! I’m so traditional I don’t even wanna answer!
Neutralizing people requires resources. Cash money! Green! Where do you get your dough?
- I earn it. Not legally, of course.
- The concept of money baffles me
- Let’s call it… "involuntary crowdfunding"
With sooo many do-gooders out there, how DO you choose an arch-nemesis?
- Ideally, the arch-nemesis chooses me
- It’s the burning in my soul that directs me
- I’m big on grudges…
- It’s not like I don’t hate nobody, but “arch” seems a bit much!
Speaking of choices, if you HAD to team-up with any supervillain from the Marvel universe to lay low your enemies, who would it be?
- Dr. Doom
Every supervillain needs a nice place to recharge their evil. Where do you vacation?
- Desolate worlds bereft of voices
- I prefer working vacations
- Evil never sleeps! You’d be wise to remember that!
- I spend a lot of time on my “boat”
Where do you go to find a love that loves to hate?
- At work. Y’know? Shared complaints?
- Love finds me. Not the other way around.
- Love is… lost. A myth. Sorry you had to hear it from me.
As someone who is a discerning critic of all things nefarious, do you think you’re a good judge of poor character?
- I’d consider myself an expert on the subject
- There are only bad actors …never blame the character
- I’m not all that judgy most of the time
Do you roll with the brains or the brawn?
- A lethal combination of both
Finally, how are you with the concept of unrestrained, chaotic, joyful laughter?
- It’s my alarm clock
- It really depends on whose life I’ve destroyed
- Not my favorite. I like to keep it low key.