Which X-Men Character Are You?
In your opinion, what is the best thing about being part of the X-Men?
- Having great mentors
- Spending time with people I love
- Helping to make the world a better place
- Getting to have cool toys and powers
When it comes to making new friends, what's the most important quality?
- Good sense of humor
- Great conversation
You've just finished conquering the latest threat to humanity. How do you unwind?
- Read a good book
- Hit the gym
- Meet up with friends at a local dive bar
- Volunteer at a favorite charity or non-profit
How do you feel about having superpowers?
- It's a mixed bag
- I wish I could just be normal
- I like being able to use my powers to help others
If you weren't a part of the X-Men, you'd probably work as a:
- Professional athlete
Everyone meets their end eventually. How do you want to leave this world?
- In a blaze of glory
- Surrounded by the ones I love
- Peacefully in my sleep
- On my own terms
You have plans to meet a friend for dinner, but they don't show up. How do you respond?
- Vow to never speak to that person again
- Call them repeatedly
- See if anyone else is free for dinner
- Get something to go and head home
- Romance a cute stranger
Pick your poison:
- Bottled water
Never in a million years would you….
- Become a vegetarian
- Betray my loved ones
- Give up my powers
- Stop trying to save the world
Friends would describe you as...
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
The X-Men are a team of mutant superheroes, published in comic books by Marvel Comics. Over the decades, the X-Men have featured a rotating line up composed of a large number of characters. They are children of the atom, homo superior, the next link in the chain of evolution. Each was born with a unique genetic mutation, which at puberty manifested itself in extraordinary powers. In a world filled with hate and prejudice, they are feared by those who cannot accept their differences