Your ex gives you a baseball hat that says what...?
- "Tell your last ex I said thanks"
- "I'm too sexy for this hat"
- "Blink if you want me"
- "I'm so far behind I think I'm first"
There's a new hottie in your carpool, you:
- Insist on stopping at Starbucks to make the ride longer
- Walk to work - can't take the pressure
- Suggest we start a new carpool for two... *wink*
- Ask someone else to drive so I can be in the hottie seat
When it's time to snuggle up at the drive-in movie, you like this kind of car seat:
- Bucket, just one
- Big, long bench seat
- Air mattress in the back of the pickup
- There are still drive-in movies?
Your momma would say she raised you to be:
- Probably capricious, but I don't know what it means
You were voted:
- Most likely to die tryin'
- Most likely to be a billionaire
- Most likely to procrastinate
- Most likely to be a serial dater
Seriously, which beach blanket would you spread out for your babe?
- One of those thick, cotton Mexican rugs
- Over-sized and inflatable, more like an air bed
- Yoga grass mat
- I don't have time for blankets...
You ride horses...
- Any chance I get
- Only on the beach
- Uh, that's not what I ride...
The last time you got dumped, you:
- I've never been dumped!
- Denied it and lied about it
- Went to bed for like a week...
- Subscribed to pay-per-view
Valentine's Day means what to you?
- Commercialism, pure and simple
- Time to ask mom for some good recipes
- The date-night night of the century!
- Chocolate, flowers, cards, repeat...
- I'm gonna get lucky!
If this song lyric was about you, how would the phrase end: "I've been drivin' all night, hands wet on the wheel _______"
- Can't wait to get there and cop a feel
- It's been a long day and I need a meal
- Can't believe I just closed that deal
- Man I love my bod of steel