How Flirty Are You?
When someone catcalls you walking down the street you...
- Laugh to yourself and smile
- Try not to make eye contact
- Are super offended and walk in the other direction
- Wave and do a suggestive dance around the stop sign
When you and your significant other fight it's usually because...
- I teamed up with the hottie at work on a project and have been putting in some overtime.
- I forgot to take out the trash (again).
- I got caught chatting with my ex on Facebook about the good old days, if you know what I mean.
- We couldn't agree on which of our friend's birthday parties to go to.
Say you run into your ex and their current main squeeze in the grocery store. Do you...
- Lay a smooch right on them. This could be your chance to get your ex back!!
- Feel annoyed but politely say hi to the newbie because you're not a total monster.
- Totally duck and roll. Whatever is necessary to avoid that awkward scenario.
- Bear hug your ex and bat your eyelashes inches from their face.
Let's talk about cheating.
- Oh man, I have a few indiscretions in my past but I'm not proud of it.
- The biggest deal breaker. How do people even get into situations where cheating is an option?
- It's not really cheating unless it happens more than once. Right?
- I don't even want to think about that! I've seen it break up relationships but I've also seen some couples recover from it.
Your babe has to work late today and you want to do something romantic. You...
- Work your sexting game and send some naked photos of you doing chores around the house.
- Pack their lunch and add a cute handwritten note with a drawing of you guys making out.
- Have takeout waiting when he/she gets home.
- Surprise them at lunch for a quickie with some handcuffs and edible body paint.
The person in front of you in line at the airport is potentially flirting their way into first class. You...
- Already patented that move. That's what the mile high club is for, and you're an outstanding member.
- Wish you thought of it first! The follow through could be a little awkward but you're up for the occasional sexy challenge.
- Are sort of impressed by their brashness but couldn't imagine actually making a move.
- Are so irritated. What do people think this is?
When you met your most recent fling....
- We were friends forever, it just came totally out of nowhere!
- You had the waiter send your number across the room on a piece of paper.
- You sat right in that cutie's lap before anyone else could and marked your territory.
- You exchanged some flirty eye contact for an hour before one of you made a move.
When you hit the town with your group of friends your role is to...
- Circle up some of the cuties in the room with exaggerated intentions and bring them back to the table for your friends.
- Get rid of the sleazes with your moody glare.
- Get free shots from the bartender. You're usually sleeping with them anyway.
- Keep the conversations flowing.
I don't know if I should admit this but...
- I flirted my way to a passing grade in Sociology class in college. Okay fine, in all my classes in college.
- I let the neighborhood barista hook me up even though I know they're pining hard and I most certainly am not.
- I met my current honey while I was in my last relationship. There might have been a little overlap in the bedroom.
- I'm not even sure what passes for flirting and what doesn't.
Your exes would say that you...
- Have too many friends of the opposite sex.
- Can be reserved but are also good at party small talk.
- Are hard to trust. I would say that I'm just outgoing but they don't seem to like it when I kiss their friends.
- Are maybe a little shy.