Which Classic Film Monster Are You?
Beginning in the 1930s, Universal Studios brought a number of movie monsters to life on the big screen. Those films became box office hits, many of which are considered classics to this day. So let’s lower the lights on a dark and stormy night and take this quiz to learn which spooky and scary classic film monster you are!
Frightening villagers is a full-time job. How do you feel about working nights?
- I like it, I'm a creature of the night
- I'm more of a day person
- I'm indifferent
You are peckish and looking for a snack. Which do you prefer?
- Something meaty to chew on
- I'll have something to drink
- Low calorie treat, I'm watching my figure
- I'm not a big eater
Which of these silver screen icons do you find the most intriguing?
- Boris Karloff
- Bela Lugosi
- Lon Chaney, Jr.
- Claude Rains
Even monsters need some shut-eye. What's the best way to catch some Zs?
- I sleep stiff, so I need a hard surface
- I'm out all night, I'll sleep anywhere
- I'll sleep when I'm dead
- I like a nightcap before bedtime
Do you find a full moon to be romantic?
- It helps get me "in the mood"
- No, things can get a bit hairy
- I don't have much luck with "romance"
Which of these are you most likely to have an irrational fear of?
- Sharp objects
How well do you get along with your neighbors?
- They respect me and leave me alone
- I try to be friendly, but they aren't interested
- My neighbors are the worst
- I'm more of a loner
How do you dress for a night on the town?
- Understated yet fashionable
- Casual and comfortable
- I just wear whatever I have on that day
- Fashion isn't an issue with me
Work doesn't always leave much time for socializing. Which method would you use to get to know a certain someone?
- Ask a friend to make a date for me
- Ask if I can come over for a drink
- I can be persuasive, even hypnotizing
- Take them on a moonlight stroll