Share this on Facebook
What would you demand to have in your dressing room?
- A bowl of green M&M’s
- Fresh flowers – NO daisies!
- A stick of butter and trained poodles
Your dream performance would be…
- At Carnegie Hall
- For the Queen
- At the White House
- In Elton John’s bathroom
As a pop diva, you’re on the A-List for every party! When is your favorite time to get your swerve on?
- My birthday
- New Year’s
Your assistant tells you that she can’t get you an immediate reservation at N/Naka Restaurant in LA! Really? What do you do?
- Fire her
- Fire her and just show up and demand a table
- Fire her, apologize, then fire her again
- Meh, no big deal. So, nothing.
You're hot and famous! How do you maintain your edge?
- Diets, diets, diets!
- Liquor and smokes
As a diva you need to pick your tiny dog!
And what kind of purse would you carry that dog in?
Final question: Your historic Pop Diva anthem would be…
- “Respect” by Aretha
- “Lady Marmalade” by Patti
- “I Will Survive” by Gloria
- “Vision of Love” by Mariah
- “I Will Always Love You” by Dolly
- “Greatest Love of All” by Whitney