Share this on Facebook
How much do you confide in your friends about your love life?
- Almost nothing, I’m pretty private
- A fair amount, but just the light stuff
- A fair amount, but just the heavy stuff
- TMI is my first, last, and middle name
"Sixteen Candles" is all about the sometimes frustrating path to love, how do you go about expressing to someone who you’re interested in?
- Um… I just tell them and ask them out
- I drop hints and hope they pick them up
- I just tell them we're going out and when to pick me up
- I’ve kinda perfected that special stalky vibe
- I just dive right in… sometimes literally
Once you’re in a relationship, how important is saying the “L-word”?
- Not very, my actions show my feelings
- Kinda, but at the right times
- I say it all the time! Wouldn’t want them forgetting!
- I don’t think I’ve been in love. Lust? Definitely!
What do you consider a perfect anniversary present?
- Flowers? Candy? Jewelry? Something traditional.
- Lingerie. Something dirty!
- A romantic getaway
- All three... and I accept cash as well!
Is there someone from your romantic past you wish you could have another try with?
- No, I’m happy with the person I’m with
- No, I still play the field
- Yeah, there's the one that got away
- In my mind yes, but I’ve seen them since and… no!