Which of These ’80s TV Shows Do You Belong in?
Your best friend has been arrested as a john after one particularly crazy night. You...
- Find a heartwarming moral in the episode
- Wait around all night until you can bail him out
- Make wisecracks and offer advice on better ways to avoid the police
- Are appalled and cut ties immediately--what if you wanted to run for president someday and your friendship came out?
Your best life takes place in...
- New York
Which of the following is most likely to get you to laugh?
- A zingy one-liner
- Witty cultural commentary
- A dad joke
- Sketch comedy
Which of the following shows currently on television do you like best?
- Brooklyn 99
- Modern Family
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel
- Young Sheldon
- there to test us as well as love us.
- the most important thing.
- a source of occasional embarrassment.
- something everyone makes for themselves.
A good time on a Wednesday night may involve...
- Watching television with the family.
- A spirited debate.
- An unexpected adventure with friends.
- Laughing at the antics of your colleagues.
You come into some unexpected money--around $1,000 dollars. What do you do?
- Go to a spa
- Buy a new television
- Invest it
- Spin around and shout "Yippee!"
You show your loved ones that you care by...
- Supporting their dreams.
- Pushing them to do better.
- Dropping your sardonic manner for a rare moment of sincerity.
- Always being there, no matter how much you tease.
Your memoir will be titled...
- Better Late Than Pregnant
- We're All Mad Here
- Dr. Strained Love, or How I Survived Parents Who Just Didn't Get It
- Love Is Patient, Damn It
When they make the film of your life, you hope...
- They spin things to show you in a flattering light.
- A friend or two will hold your hand while you watch it.
- Your family can tell just how much you love them.
- It's a comedy.
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
80s TV Shows
TV shows in the '80s were all about family and good American values--or at least that's the story. Some of the '80s TV shows you know and love depict American suburbia, like "Family Ties" (NBC) and "Growing Pains" (ABC). Other television series focus on friends, like "Golden Girls" (NBC), or take place in a zany workplace like New York's "Night Court" (NBC). Take a trip back to the years of big hair and Ronald Reagan and discover which of these 80s television shows you belong in!