Which of these classic standup comedians is most inspiring to you?
- Joan Rivers
- Richard Pryor
- Steve Martin
- Robin Williams
- Steven Wright
Who do you know that you can consistently make laugh?
- My close friends
- Normal people
- People who know the same pop culture I do
- People who are well read and up on the news
You're at an office party, and complaining to your coworkers about your terrible boss, when the boss wanders over to talk to all of you. What do you do?
- Keep it light and enjoy the party
- Make a few witty jabs, making sure it's over the boss' head
- Tell the boss off right to their face, but be funny about it — this is the one chance I have to get away with it
- Wander off to talk to my friends — I won't let the boss kill my vibe
What's your dream job?
- You kidding me? Comedy! That's why I'm taking this quiz!
- I feel like I can make a lot of things work
- I'd love to be a professor
- I'm gunning for that corner office
Where can we find you on Friday night?
- Hard at work
- At a cool, underground party
- Relaxing at home
- Out with my friends
Do you like talking about politics?
- Only with people I agree with
- Yeah, with anyone - if they disagree with me, that's a chance to change their mind
- Ha! I love it, but you better be ready!
- Nope, it's usually more trouble than it's worth
One of your best friends makes a joke at your expense. You've gotta admit, it was a good one. How do you respond?
- Shrug it off like I'm above it
- Laugh, then make a stronger joke right back
- Tell a better joke at my own expense, so I keep the upper hand but stay low-key
- Deflect the conversation to something that makes me look better
Where do you like to watch your comedy?
- On TV, with a lot of friends
- Live at a club
- At home by myself
You're at the Thanksgiving table, and your dad puts his elbow in the gravy right as he's about to give a speech. You...
- Make a small joke to lighten the mood
- Hit him with all I've got - this is gold!
- Join in with my family for some good-natured ribbing
- Am embarrassed for him, but tell my friends later on social media
When it's all said and done, what do you want people to respect most about you?
- My style
- My talent
- My intelligence
- My bravery
- My friendship