Share this on Facebook
When confronting a problem, do you like to try what has worked before or do you prefer to build a new solution from the bottom up?
- I like to try what has worked before first.
- I prefer to be more creative and build from the bottom up.
Finish the sentence: On a good sports team, the athletes are like ______.
- Chess pieces
Do you believe that the best defense is a good offense?
- Not really
- I’m actually more inclined to believe the best offense is a good defense!
Do you prefer movies that are fast-paced and action-packed the whole way through, or do you prefer films that build momentum more slowly?
- I prefer fast-paced, action-packed movies
- I am pretty patient, but I’m not a fan of really slow movies
- I prefer movies that build up very slowly
Are you good at doing things alone, or do you prefer working as a part of a team?
- Doing things alone
- Working as part of a team
When was the last time you visited an art gallery?
- Within the past year
- Within the past two years
- Within the past three years
- A long, long time ago
If you’re out in public somewhere and a stranger bumps into you with his shoulder as he walks by, what is your most likely reaction?
- To demand an apology, or things will get physical
- To shout an obscenity in his general direction
- To ignore it and press onward
How cautious are you?
- Extremely cautious
- A little bit cautious
- I tend to just plough ahead
Do you enjoy rooting for an underdog?
- Not particularly