Are You A Narcissist?
You just won a big award and are called to make a speech. What do you do?
- Thank my family and coworkers
- Say something meaningful
- Remind everyone to check out my social media channels
You're in the finals of a big tournament, and the competition is fierce. Would you cheat?
- Yeah. I'm not here to lose.
- I might cut corners, but nothing major
- Only if someone else does
How do you take criticism?
- I deal with it
- I don't listen. People never know what they're talking about.
- It makes me a better person!
- It terrifies me. I may cry.
An acquaintance has been talking for the past ten minutes about something really boring... Are you listening?
- I have to. It's polite.
- Of course! I don't mind!
- Nope, my phone is much more interesting
You bought an expensive gadget that doesn't work and now you're trying to sell it. What do you say to the potential buyer?
- I don't need it anymore...
- I'll charge half price because it's broken
- It works great!
How would you describe yourself when out with friends?
- The confident one
- The best looking
- The silly one
- The quiet one
You're having a serious discussion, and someone says you're flat-out wrong. Do you listen?
- What? Why would they say that?
- If they have proof to back it up
- Yes, because they're probably right
Do you share your problems with others?
- I try to hold it in
- I may tell a close friend
- I get so emotional that I can't hold anything in
What is most in line with your life goals?
- Have kids and work 9-5
- Become famous
- Become a CEO
- Travel and do what I love
It's party time! Where can you be found?
- Running around in the crazy hat
- Somewhere quiet with a friend
- Being the life of the party