How Honest Are You?
You are given too much change when you go shopping. You
- spend it on a coffee
- drop it in the donation box on your way out
- keep it, but feel guilty all day
- immediately give it back
- think it must be your lucky day
Your friend chose a prom dress that looks absolutely horrible on her, but she loves it. You
- tell her it looks good on her because you don't want to hurt her feelings
- tell her it looks fantastic: simply fantastic!
- don't say a word - less competition for you!
- tell her how you feel and don't regret it at all
- discreetly suggest she try on something else
You forgot to study for a major exam, and someone offers you a cheat sheet. You
- decline politely - if you fail it's your fault
- look at a few of the answers before the test
- seriously think about it, but say no
- grab it and memorize it quickly
- report them to the teacher
You borrow your parent's car and accidentally back into another car in the parking lot. You
- tell them somebody smashed into you and sped away
- tell them you don't know what happened and start to cry
- don't say anything and hope they don't notice
- tell them exactly what happened and pay for the repairs yourself
- don't mention it, but 'fess up when they confront you
You are having dinner with your girl/boyfriend's family for the first time. They mother made the most disgusting meatloaf you have ever tasted and the mother asks you what you think. You
- tell her it didn't jive with your taste buds
- say it was delicious and ask for a second helping
- smile and say you've never tasted anything like it
- ask her for the recipe because you loved it
- tell her it was interesting and unique
You find a wallet stuffed with five hundred dollars. You
- hand over everything to the owner after you locate him yourself
- put a lost and found ad in the paper
- are so tempted to keep the cash, but you hand it over to the police
- keep half the cash and tell the person you found it that way
- empty the wallet and toss it into a gutter
Your old boy/girlfriend calls and asks you out for lunch. What do you tell your current boyfriend?
- You tell the truth
- Nothing - and you meet the "friend" and have a great time...
- that the person called and you have no intention of meeting up
- there's nothing to tell
- that you ran into your old friend and that's all
You are having dinner with your bff and notice she has a huge piece of lettuce stuck between her teeth and her breath smells nasty. You
- pass her a piece of gum and tell her to check out a mirror in the washroom
- don't want to embarrass her and figure she'll notice it eventually
- laugh uncontrollably and tell her she looks fine when you leave the restaurant
- think it's hilarious and do nothing at all
- ask if she brought a toothbrush and point out the lettuce to her right away
You are in yoga class and someone asks you how much you weigh. You
- lie without hesitation. That information is top secret!
- smile and shake your head - no way your letting that info out!
- knock off five pounds from your true weight
- have nothing to be ashamed of and tell her exactly how much you weigh
- tell her you weigh 15 pounds less than you do
It's tax time! You
- get a tax accountant to get you the best deal
- get a bunch of receipts to claim reductions from a friend, and "forget" to claim tip money
- keep all your "ebay" money top secret
- claim what you are suppose to, but don't invest anything
- claim all income and invest in some retirement funds
You are in a crappy mood and the phone rings. You check call display and it's your bff. You
- answer it and tell her to call you back later
- answer it and snap her head off
- pick it up and instantly tell her how you are feeling
- let it ring and ring until she stops calling
- pick it up and tell her you are feeling "okay"
You see a co-worker stealing some office supplies. You
- look the other way - he'll get caught eventually
- tell him to grab some junk for you too- why should he get it all?
- confront him and tell him he should return it all.
- have a stash of supplies at home too- what's the big deal?
- stare at him until he puts it all back