Which of these describes your perfect living situation?
- A farm house in the middle of nowhere
- A comfortable suburban home
- A luxury, high-rise apartment
- As long as it's cheap, I'm good!
You're grabbing a drink at a local watering hole when you overhear someone say something bad about a friend of yours. How do you react?
- Walk over and punch the offender in the face
- Respond with a loud, passive-aggressive comment
- Ignore the person and continue my conversation
- Make eye contact and glare
You could never imagine working in a job where you didn't...
- Love my job
- Work with my hands
- Have the ability to be creative
- Get along with my coworkers
- Get promoted within the first year
How do you feel about violence?
- It's not ideal, but sometimes necessary
- It can be an excellent conflict resolution tool
- I view it as a complete last resort option
- It's never the answer
After a long day at work, you'd like to relax with an alcoholic beverage. What do you reach for?
- A fancy cocktail
- A beer
- A glass of wine
- It depends on my mood
When you're choosing a place to live, what is the most important criteria?
- Good schools
- Entertainment options
- Job prospects
- Cost of living
You've just finished having dinner with family and you're ready for dessert. What are you hoping to have?
- Ice cream
Which word below would you consider the most complimentary?
When you have a choice, what is your preferred method of travel?
- On foot
- By train
- In a taxi
- My own car
- On horseback
You feel the most guilty about:
- Drinking too much
- Canceling plans with a friend
- Skipping church
- Borrowing money from my parents or friends