How North Carolina Are You?
Which topic is most likely to spark an intense argument between a Lexington native and a Raleigh native?
Word association time: I say “pastry” and you think…
In North Carolina what event would make everyone stop what they are doing to watch TV?
- NASA launching something into space
- An important presidential address
- Duke vs North Carolina in the ACC Tournament
- An asteroid threatening all life on earth
The traditional way to cook a pot of collard greens is with…
Tea is meant to be served…
- In the afternoon, with scones!
- Iced, but not sweet
- Iced, and SWEET!
You get the majority of your carbs from…
- White Bread
- A combination of grits, biscuits, and corn bread
And just why does Ohio suck?
- I don't have a problem with Ohio...
- What kind of name is Ohio? Oh! Hi, Oh?
- Really LeBron? Really?!
- Because they are LIARS! First in flight? Pffffffft.
Ever bought fruits/vegetables/boiled peanuts from a stand on the side of the road using ‘the honor system’?
- Not sure what you mean?
- No, I haven't...
- I've seen it, but I don't trust roadside food
- Of course I have!
What is Cheerwine?
- I have no idea
- It is a delicious, highly carbonated cherry beverage
- It is a brand of local wine, guaranteed to bring a smile
- It’s a secret ingredient in my BBQ sauce
What's growing in this field?
- That's cotton
- That's tobacco
- Those are turnip greens