Are You An A**hole?
Your friend tells you a story about the time he pooped his pants in a movie theater. He begs you not to tell anyone. Is his secret safe with you?
- My lips are sealed! I don't want him to feel any worse than he already does!
- I might let it slip during a moment of weakness
- I won't tell other people, but I'll never let him forget it!
- Hahaha. Sorry Mr. Pooped-My-Pants, I'm telling everyone!
Have you ever read someone else's diary, or snooped through their emails?
- Yep, haha
- I've done this before, and felt terrible about it
- No, I always respect other people's privacy
Would you consider breaking up with someone via text message?
- I've done it before
- I might consider it...
- No, that's a horrible way to break up
When driving, how much space do you leave between you and the car in front of you?
- 8 car-lengths
- 4 car-lengths
- 1 car-length
- Close enough to pick my teeth in the other guy's mirrors!
Imagine this scenario: You are *craving* an ice cream bar but there is only one left in the freezer and it is your roommate's. He/She is out for the night. What happens next?
- You eat the ice cream bar with no intention of replacing it
- You eat the ice cream bar and make a mental note to buy them an ice cream bar... someday
- Riddled with guilt, you eat the ice cream bar, pledging to replace it ASAP
- You go to the store and buy your own ice cream bar
Have you ever borrowed something from a friend with absolutely no intention of returning it?
- Well... I *intended* to return it but uh... it just didn't... uh... happen. Yeah.
Have you ever "dine and dashed" (eaten at a restaurant and left without paying)?
- No, that's a horrible thing to do
- No, but it sounds like fun!
- Maybe. I usually just assume my friends have already paid.
- Yep... it's actually really fun!
Be honest now... Do you say "Please" and "Thank you"?
- Nearly always
You are standing in a public pool, surrounded by other people. The urge to urinate unexpectedly overtakes you. What happens next?
- You pee, secretly delighting in the idea of everyone else swimming in it
- You pee, no one will know and that's what chlorine is for
- What kind of monster would pee in a public pool? You go find a bathroom!
Someone is waving at you to hold the elevator for them just as the doors begin to close. What do you do?
- Be sure to smile and maintain eye contact with the person as the doors shut.
- Reach for the "open" button, and pretend to push it.
- I hold the elevator for them!