How Bad At Math Are You?
Let's start with an easy one. 1 + 1 = what?
- Duh, 11
- Hold on, I'm still counting my fingers...
Hungry? Have some pi. Also, can you remind us what pi is?
In statistics, what does the term "mean" mean?
- The number that occurs the most
- The smallest number
- The biggest number
- The average
You're thinking of buying a $300 TV because it's on sale at $264. What is the percent discount?
You bring 4 large pizzas to a potluck. Each pie contains 8 slices. At the end of the party, there are 7 slices left. How many slices were eaten?
Since you're so smart, why don't you go ahead and tell me what a prime number is?
- The teacher's favorite number
- A number that is only divisible by 1 or itself
- A positive integer that has at least one divisor other than 1
- Any number divisible by 3
Math is for squares, right? Speaking of squares... this square right here has a perimeter of 24 inches. What is the area?
- 36 inches
- 64 inches
- 96 inches
- 172 inches
Do this one in your head. No cheating! 13 x 13 + 5 - 13 = ?
Follow us for new quizzes!Follow us on Instagram
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter