Saying, “I Hate School”? Find Out What to Do!
Which of the following subjects do you hate the least?
- English, Math, Science, or History
- Home economics, shop, computers, or automotive
- I honestly hate every single class.
How often do you do your homework?
- When it involves doing something outside
- When it interests me
- I always try to do my homework
- I probably wouldn’t do homework even if I am really bored
How do your teachers feel about you?
- My teachers think I am a very good student.
- I am the class clown.
- I can be disruptive when I am bored.
- I am not a good student, but I try to follow rules.
If you got in trouble at school, what would be the most likely reason?
- Being disrespectful
- I don’t typically get in trouble.
- usually aren’t that difficult.
- are best when they are performance-based.
- cause me anxiety.
- are a necessary part of school.
I learn the best when my teachers….
- allow us to work together.
- give a project-based assignment.
- I don’t apply myself, regardless of what my teachers do.
I see myself as…
- A leader
- A follower
- A creative person
- A critical thinker
- expect me to do the right thing
- look to me when they need help
- consider me one of the smart kids
- laugh at things I say and do in class
My high school years…
- have prepared me for the future academically.
- have helped me become more responsible.
- have helped me find and improve my skillset.
- has been mostly a social experience for me.
- the best years of my life are probably over.
- I can focus on doing the things about which I am passionate.
- I am ready to leave my mark on the world.
- more school is in my future. Yay me!
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
I hate school!
You catch yourself saying, "I hate school." You know that you need to do something with your life, but high school feels like a prison every day. You can't even imagine going to college for four more years. Based on your talents and skills, this quiz will help you decide what you should do if you just don't know.