Aspirations Quiz: What Should I Be When I Grow Up?
What is your favorite subject in school?
- Performing arts
Which of these activities sounds the most fun?
- Painting or drawing
- Winning an argument
- Hanging out with kids or animals
- Solving a puzzle
- Singing in the car
What type of work atmosphere would be ideal for you?
- Somewhere competitive, where I am under pressure and pushed to my best
- Somewhere without much social interaction
- Somewhere collaborative and social
- Somewhere nurturing and kind
- Somewhere creatively stimulating
- Somewhere high-stakes, where I know my work makes a difference
What is most important to you in a job?
- Knowing that I am having a positive impact
- Contributing new knowledge to the world
- The ability to be creative and express myself
- Glory and fun
- Feeling personally fulfilled
- Feeling intellectually stimulated
What location would you like to work in?
- From home
- An office
- I would like to travel for work.
- Wherever I feel creative and inspired
- Somewhere isolated
- Wherever I'm needed
What do you hope to achieve in your career?
- I want to save lives.
- I want to express a new idea.
- I want to make people happy.
- I want to take care of someone.
- I want to make a difference in the course of people's lives.
- I want to discover something new and beneficial to society.
How much time are you willing to put into your job?
- Family is more important to me, so I'm not looking for a job where I'd have to spend a lot of time away.
- I'm willing to work extreme hours.
- An average amount, but I'm willing to work more as I get close to a deadline.
- A lot in the beginning, but once I find success, I'd like to work less.
- Slightly more than average.
How would you describe your work style?
- Spontaneous bursts of energy
- Consistent and balanced effort
- I'm a bit of a workaholic.
- My work style depends on what's going on in the immediate moment.
Which of these is your favorite movie?
- The Social Network
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- A Beautiful Mind
- Lady Bird
- Big Eyes
What do you NOT want in a job?
- To be stuck in a cubicle, doing the same thing every day
- Something that feels self-indulgent
- To be away from my loved ones too much
- Something that doesn't allow me to think creatively
- Something that feels too low-pressure
- Something that requires a ton of social interaction
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
What should I be when I grow up?
You might be wondering what your dream job is, or what career is right for you. There are plenty of great jobs out there, from the medical field to more creative industries like becoming an artist. Depending on your interests and skills, you can figure out your life's aspirations.