How Long Would You Last On Wall Street?
The boss just invited you to lunch, but you already ate. Do you still go?
- Yes, I'll do whatever the boss says
- Sure, I could squeeze in another martini
- No, I'm watching my weight
- No, I don't want to be wasteful
HOLD IT, HOLD IT! Aero-Ex is up sixteen points! You gonna unload this baby and start selling?
- Yes! SELL, SELL, SELL!
- Meh, stocks fluctuate, nothing to get excited about
- Yes! With my commission I can finally buy that green Lamborghini
- No, I want to hold on to Aero-Ex for the long-term
Pick your most effective financial mantra:
- "A penny saved is a penny earned"
- "Money can't buy happiness"
- "Always pay your bills"
- "Greed is good!"
Clients are visiting from out-of-town. Where do you take them to close the deal?
- A Michelin-starred restaurant
- An improv show
- The hottest nightclub in town
- A swanky hotel bar
You are asked to buy a stock that might not perform well, and lose money for your clients. What do you do?
- Buy it anyway; I still get a commission, right?
- Wait until I have a better option
- Buy it, but hint that it's not perfect
- Buy some with my own money first and see what happens
Uh-oh, the feds are here. You are under investigation by the SEC for insider trading. What's the first thing you do?
- Blame it on a subordinate
- Delete all the files on my computer labeled "Cayman Islands"
- Spill the beans, and hope to get off easy
- Try to pay everybody off
The clock just hit 6. Are you going to call it a day?
- I'm leaving; I have a life
- Time to hit the hottest bars in the Financial District and "network"
- I'll stay another half-hour
- I never leave work before midnight
Time to get a new apartment with that enormous bonus you received! Where do you move?
- New Jersey
- Long Island
- Upper East Side
- Greenwich Village
You were out all night partying, and you're brutally hungover. Do you call in sick, or trudge into work?
- The party was at the office; I'm already here
- Call in sick; can't be at less than 100% in this business
- I'll go in, but try to get sent home by lunch
- Suck down a Bloody Mary and make it in by 10
Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
- Hedge fund manager
- On the beach, with a margarita, retired
- I don't care, as long as I'm spending time with my family
Follow us for new quizzes!Follow us on Instagram
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
The Wolf of Wall Street opened our eyes to the true adrenaline - and calamity - that comes from working as a stockbroker. You get the rush of selling, investing, and working with clients to get that big commission. But, it takes a certain type of person (wolves, some say) to last on Wall Street. Take this quiz and test your instincts and skills to see who long you'd last as an investment broker selling stocks on Wall Street.