What’s Your RISK Strategy?
Which continent is your ideal starting spot?
- North America has a back door into Asia
- Africa will be the birthplace of my army
- Australia is easy to defend
- Europe has access to everywhere else
How are your dice skills?
- Casinos tremble when I walk up to the craps table
- I blow hot and cold
- Universally mediocre
When do you drop your first complete set of cards?
- After everyone else, obviously; it guarantees I get the most bang for my buck
- As soon as possible, I need to get a jump on the competition
- We play by box rules, so I drop them as soon as I get them
You would rather play a game of RISK, than, say…
- Go to dinner with my in-laws
- Get a tooth pulled at the dentist
- Anything at all, I love RISK!
- Take a walk in the park on a summer day
Can a tense game of RISK cause you to second guess your friendships?
- Absolutely not, it’s just a game
- Depends on the level of treachery
- How we treat others in RISK is how we treat others in life… so, yes
How long are you willing to sit and play?
- Two to three hours; I have a life, people
- Wars are dirty and long; I’ll be here until it’s over
- I’m just happy to be involved
How do you feel about Ukraine?
- Ukraine is weak!
- Ukraine is strong!
Troops are pouring into Alaska halfway through your South American campaign (so much for that treaty). What do you do?
- My borders are protected
- I throw my local forces at the invaders, but I keep advancing
- I abandon my attack and defend the homeland
- I make a deal with the Russians’ enemies and they do my attacking for me
Which historical conquerer do you most identify with?
- Alexander the Great
What do you do when defeat is imminent?
- I roll until my forces are depleted
- I’ll happily form an alliance for a stay of execution
- I stockpile my remaining troops and hope for the best
- I snatch victory from the jaws of defeat
When victory is at hand, how do you treat your vanquished foes?
- You may keep your lands in exchange for loyalty
- We roll it out, because there can be only one
- We keep going as long as we’re all having fun
- Mercy and kindness are for the weak
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
RISK board game
Does your family game night include a world-dominating round of RISK? If you're a fan of world wars, army battles, and intense strategy, you've surely enjoyed the board game that helps you conquer the world. How do you plan your strategy for world domination and defeating your enemies? Check out this quiz to find out your RISK strategy.