How Maryland Are You?
Preakness was first run in what year?
The terrapin is the mascot of which state college?
- University of Maryland: Baltimore County
- University of Maryland: University College
- University of Maryland: Eastern Shore
- University of Maryland: College Park
Which of the following NFL teams calls Maryland home?
- The Ravens
- The Redskins
- The Eagles
- The Steelers
You've just sat down to a delicious feast of steamed blue crabs and corn on the cob. What color are the crabs?
- Blue, dummy!
- Orange, of course
- Red, just like lobsters
Which of the following is NOT a mascot for the Ravens?
The Maryland State Fair is held in which city?
It's Friday afternoon in the summertime, and you're sitting in traffic on the Bay Bridge. You're most likely headed to:
- Upper Marlboro
- Ocean City
- Prince Frederick
Which of the following might you actually hear when watching a sporting event in Maryland?
- Snaps and Caps
- T's and Skins
- Apps and Nats
- Bohs and O's
Maryland is sometimes called "The Old Line State." What does that refer to?
- The lines of people waiting to immigrate at its ports during the early 1900s
- The line that forms every time a new frozen yogurt shop opens
- Maryland's sordid history of drug cartels
- A nickname given by Washington during the Revolutionary War
The secret ingredient in Old Bay seasoning is:
- A proprietary blend of herbs and spices
- Low tide
The Wye Oak is:
- An old, old wooden ship
- A lighthouse in Point Lookout
- A huge tree
- A band
Follow us for new quizzes!Follow us on Instagram
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter