When was the SCP Foundation website launched?
- January 19th, 2008
- June 16th, 2006
- October 15th, 2009
- May 17th, 2008
What are the five containment categories?
- In a Box, Out of Box, Side of Box, Incinerated Box, and Invisible Box
- Safe, Euclid, Keter, Thaumiel, and Apollyon
- Metal, Ivory, Greenhouse, Plastic, and Wood
- Safe, Euclid, Keter, Thaumiel, and Neutralized
What are the test subjects classified as and called?
- Expendable human
- Field Agents
What is SCP-2133?
- An unnamed village in Russia
- An abandoned Ikea
- The smoking, on-fire ghost town in Pennsylvania
- A bottle of pills
What are the veteran field agents called?
- SCP trackers
- Mobile Task Force
Where did the SCP Foundation begin?
- Something Awful forum
Who is in possession of SCP-963?
- No one; it is safely contained
- Doctor Jack Bright
- O5 Command
- Doctor Sophia Light
What is SCP-3398?
- An abandoned school
- Talisman of immortality
- A coffee machine that dispenses blood
- A hotel with mind-affecting properties
How many mobile task forces does the Foundation have?
How many security clearance levels are there?
What category of anomalies does MTF Kappa 10, known as "Skynet," investigate?
- Flying machine anomalies
- Mechanical anomalies
- Cyber anomalies
- Insect and bird net anomalies
What words are heard or read most often in SCP object articles?
- Dr. Bright and inconvenience
- Redacted and data-expunged
- Page and control
- Anomalous and information
What is SCP-1348?
- A stack of pancakes
- A stuffed teddy bear
- A candlestick
- A ritual complex
What containment class is SCP-049, SCP-173, and SCP-096?
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
The SCP Foundation is an internet-based fictional foundation wiki that features both creator-written and fan-written articles. SCP stands for secure contain protect, which is the foundation's primary motto and code for handling fictional anomalies. These are referred to as scps.
The SCP Foundation website includes over 6,000 articles that are often written in a scientific format that describes fictitious anomalies, each with its own special containment procedures to avoid a situation known as containment breach. SCP Foundation personnel includes expendable persons for experiments, scientists, task force operatives or field agents, and the Council.