Which Stephen King Book Is Your Worst Nightmare?
What is your favorite childhood memory?
- Family vacations
- Playing dress-up/house with my friends
- Reading, of course!
- Cuddling with my pet(s).
Do you believe in the paranormal?
- Nah. That stuff's just made up.
- Maybe some of it could be true, but I doubt it.
Where would you like to go on vacation?
- Hiking in Maine
- Road trip across the US
- New York for Fashion Week
- Skiing in the mountains
Pick something you wish you had more time to do:
- Cleaning my house.
- Finishing work
- Outdoor activities
Do you prefer books to have a happy ending?
- Yes! I want to feel good at the end.
- Not necessarily. Life isn't always happy.
Do you prefer to read long novels or short stories?
- Short is better for my attention span.
- I don't mind if it takes me a year to finish. Good stories are worth it.
- I prefer something in between.
Pick a TV show or movie to watch (when you're not reading a good book).
- Cloverfield Lane
- Netflix's I'm Not Okay With This
- Life After Beth
- Netflix's The Sinner
Pick your dream job.
- Hotel owner
- High school guidance counselor
If you were a writer, what genre would your books belong to?
- Historical fiction
Pick a pet.
- A cuddly cat that would never bite me.
- A pig! They're intelligent and cute!
- I prefer to have imaginary pets (and friends).
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Stephen King Book
Stephen King, an award-winning author, has written a plethora of published works including 63 novels, 5 nonfiction works, and over 200 short stories. King's work runs the gamut from horror to drama to suspense to post-apocalyptic fiction. King is one of the nation's best-selling authors.
Author Stephen King has been honored many times, including when he received the National Medal of Arts from the National Endowment for the Arts, the 2007 Grand Master Award from the Mystery Writers of America, and the 2004 World Fantasy Award for Life Achievement. Each year, King and his philanthropic foundations donate almost $7 million to libraries, fire departments, schools, writing organizations, and families in need.