How Pacific Northwest Are You?
Friends say the perfect job for you would be:
- A clerk at REI
- Film critic
- Cat-sitter or dog-walker
- Devising gaming apps at a computer start-up
Your idea of a perfect Saturday is:
- An early morning 4 hour hike, then hanging out with my dog at the park
- Comparing online prices for those shoes I've been eyeing
- Rock collecting along the coast
- Binge watching Walking Dead
You wake in the morning, look outside, and see it's raining. Not a downpour, just a gentle drizzle. What is your reaction?
- Why did I leave New Mexico?
- I walk to work using one of my four umbrellas
- I strap on my bike helmet and go!
- I crawl back into bed, glad to be self employed
You're at a dull party. How do you liven things up?
- Suggest everyone play Trivial Pursuit
- Pop in Neko Case and light up a doobie
- I leave
- Snap a series of selfies
Twin Peaks was filmed near Seattle. Your favorite character from the show is:
- Agent Cooper
- Harold Smith
- The Log Lady
- Ronette Pulaski
Out of the following, which is your favorite?
- Fried calamari
- Cedar plank salmon
- Fresh oysters
- Crab legs
You go to a crowded club to hear a local band. After a night of partying:
- I hook up with the hot drummer
- I decide to start my own band - I know I'm better than these guys!
- I call Uber, I'll pick up my car in the morning
- Ugh, I'll stick to my CDs at home
What gets you going in the morning?
- English Breakfast tea
- 8 ounces of water with my vitamins
- A double Americano
- A bowl of oatmeal with fresh berries
It's your turn to choose a film for the evening. What's it going to be?
- A Seth Rogan comedy
- A noir revival
- "Into the Wild"
- The latest James Bond
If you had to choose between the Sounders, Seahawks, or Mariners, you'd go with:
- The Sounders? Do you mean Soundgarden? What a great band!
- The Seahawks - go Russell Wilson!
- The Mariners - no better way to spend a summer day
- I'd rather watch Little League