Which is NOT an ingredient typically found in pesto?
- Olive oil
How often do you take pictures of your food?
- Only when something looks really pretty
- Pretty often
- I can't even eat without taking a picture first
What are these?
- Chocolate balls
- Fish eggs
The restaurant you're at is serving balut; a boiled egg with an underdeveloped embryo inside. The server says it's really popular! How about ordering some as an appetizer?
- There. Is. No. Way.
- Maybe if you pay me
- Okay, but only if you guys eat one too...
- Sure, bring 'em on!
What's the longest you've waited for a table in a restaurant?
- 30 minutes
- An hour
- 1 to 3 hours
- 3 to 24 hours
- More than 24 hours
Foie gras is another word for...
- Duck liver
- Filet mignon
- Fresh basil
- Thick soup
- Rich dessert
How often do you go out to eat?
- Once or twice a month
- Once or twice a week
- Nearly every day
- Multiple times per day
- Almost never
What does IPA stand for?
- International Pork Authority
- Inner Pie Arch
- Ingrained Pumpkin Art
- India Pale Ale
How much do you care about plate presentation?
- Not at all; just give me the food!
- A little, it depends on the meal or restaurant
- It's critical; I can't truly enjoy the meal without it
- I have no idea what you're talking about
How do you determine if you will check out a new restaurant?
- I'll just go!
- If somebody I know recommends it
- I read food blogs/articles about that restaurant first