How Sentimental Are You?
When you watch The Notebook you...
- wonder why everyone says it's such a tear breaker?
- have a few teary moments.
- cry and feel sad when it's over.
- sob uncontrollably and need an hour afterwards to get yourself under control.
Where are most of your photos?
- All over the place! Your walls are plastered with them and you have at least 5 albums from every year!
- In a few special photo albums & slideshow collections.
- You don't even own a camera (and don't use the one on your phone).
- Stuffed in a box somewhere.
What does your bedroom look like?
- It has a bed, dresser, and computer- what else do you need?
- Stuffed animals from when you were a kid & other mementos are strewn about everywhere.
- A teddy bear from when you were a baby sits on your bed.
- A few prized collectables are on a shelf with pics of your friends.
You are asked to give a speech at your best friend's wedding. You...
- say "congrats to the bride & groom!"
- share a few stories with everyone - a perfect mixture of laughter & tears.
- write down pages of memories & have the entire room bawling.
- wish them luck & tell them to enjoy their wedding night!
Your grandmother gives you a watch that has special meaning to her, but it is soooo ugly! You...
- love it because it means so much to her and you keep it in a safe place for your children one day.
- thank her and bring it out when she comes to visit.
- gasp when you see it and totally keep it hidden from anyone. Gawd, it's awful!
- weep when she gives it to you and display it on your mantle for all to see.
On Father's Day you...
- pick out a goofy card & get him a golf membership.
- spend the entire day with him.
- send the man a gift certificate to the hardware store.
- spend an hour going through cards until you find the perfect one.
The thing you miss most from your childhood is...
- spending time with your parents and grandparents. You love them so much!
- not a thing. You hated being a kid - it was awful!
- not having any responsibilities. Those were the good ole days!
- hanging out with your best friend. You had such a great time!
When you hear "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion you...
- wonder why so many people had to die on the Titanic.
- feel annoyed. You hate that song with a passion.
- smile. You remember the time you danced to it.
- tear up and have to take a moment to compose yourself.
Your sister just had a baby girl. When you see your niece for the first time you...
- hold her & feel happy.
- take so many pictures that you may have blinded the poor child.
- think it's kind of neat.
The first time you were kissed you...
- wrote down all the intimate details in your diary & still feel butterflies when you think about it!
- were nervous & then it was over. Not really a big deal at all!
- were in complete love & couldn't sleep for a week.
- don't even remember it. It was just a kiss!
Your significant other gives you a beautiful bouquet & a handwritten note on your birthday. You...
- dry the flowers & laminate the note & display them forever.
- put the flowers into a vase & keep the note out for about a week. Then you toss it into your junk drawer.
- make potpourri out of the flowers & put the note in your treasure chest to look at from time to time.
- smell the flowers & read the note & they both eventually find their way into the trash.
When you die you want your funeral to be...
- an emotional affair with your entire life on display.
- tender and loving.
- nonexistent. You don't want a funeral.
- short & sweet.