Are You A Player Or A Hopeless Romantic?
Pick a movie:
- "The Fault in Our Stars"
- "Beauty and the Beast"
- "The Wolf of Wall Street"
You're at a party when a very attractive stranger tries to make a move on you. You...
- Shut down the conversation immediately
- Flirt a bit, but stop before it goes too far
- Well, it should be okay this one time
- Go for it!
Your favorite TV show is on, but you still want to channel surf. You...
- Flip around a bit then go back to my show
- Use picture-in-picture so I can do both
- Finish my show, then surf
The friend-zone is...
- A place where friends belong
- A reservoir of backups
- Where desperate people stay
- The worst!
A romantic picnic under the stars is...
- The perfect first date
- The most boring thing in the world
- The perfect way to get bugs in my food
- Something I have yet to experience, but would love to try!
When you're single and watch a romantic movie alone, you often find yourself...
- Laughing, then crying
- Crying, then laughing
- Wishing I had a partner to watch it with
- Wishing I had someone to make out with
You're falling in love with your co-worker. What do you do?
- Tell them directly and pray for reciprocation
- Fight it until I get over it
- Hint at it over time
- Stage something that helps me tell them
The first thing you think about when you walk outside on a beautiful day is...
- The beautiful weather
- All the fun I could be having
- What I have to do that today
- Skipping work and going on a picnic
Can a friend ever be more than just a friend?
- Yes, if they are really cute!
- No, a friend should always just remain a friend
- Only if I know they are "the one"
- Depends on the friend
You're going to the gym. What's your motivation?
- To stay healthy
- To look more attractive
- So that I can show off in my sexy gym outfit
- I love the eye-candy!