How Well Do You Drive?
The speed limit is...
- The law
- A suggestion
- Way too slow, no one follows it
- Necessary - people are crazy enough as it is
You and your friends are headed to the mall and you offer to drive. What happens?
- My friends jump in and we head to the mall
- Everyone is silent for a minute and then agree to get in
- I'm reminded to follow the speed limit
- Everyone laughs and I end up catching a ride with somebody else
Have you ever been in a car accident?
- Never! And proud of it!
- I totaled my first car. I don't like to talk about it.
- A little scratch when I was trying to parallel park...
- A couple fender benders but they were NOT my fault
You get caught in a traffic jam on the freeway. What do you do?
- Start texting everyone I know
- Honk and cuss even though I know I'm not going anywhere
- I crank up the music and sing while I wait
- Drive on the shoulder and pass everyone - suckers!
Let's talk tickets.
- Oh man what kind? Fix-it, moving violation, I've had them all.
- I've cried my way out of a couple speeding tickets
- They'll have to catch me to give me a citation
- I'm an angel
When pedestrians jaywalk in front of your car, you...
- Honk, that's so annoying
- Stop to let them go
- Slow down but put the pressure on them by getting a little too close
- Don't really care, it's just a part of driving
Where's your phone when you're driving?
- On my lap, but I only check Instagram and texts at stoplights!
- Center console
- I have one of those handy dashboard stands, I admit I text from time to time
- Plugged in - my phone has all my music
How often do you experience aggressive drivers?
- I AM the aggressive driver
- Only when I'm merging
- The road seems pretty friendly to me!
- Everyday. Someone just honked at me for being in their lane or something.
Somebody cuts you off, making you slam on your brakes. What do you do?
- Ride their tail
- Blare the horn for 20 seconds and flip them off
- Shake my head, some people have no manners
- Text my best friend about all the idiot drivers out here
You see a car that's having a hard time merging into traffic. You...
- Try not to look their way and keep driving
- Slow down and wave them in
- Speed up so they don't try to go in front of me
- They need to man up!