What Car Should I Buy?
Let's start off by asking you how much money you are looking to spend on your new car:
- My credit cards have no limits
- Family comes first so my limit goes as high as $50,000
- Since it will be used for work too, let's keep it around $45,000
- No more than $25,000
After finding a car, how many people are you looking to transport on a regular basis?
- My all-American family of four
- Me, myself, and I
- Just the two of us!
- Mostly me but I will be carrying a heavy payload all the time
Which bonus feature is something you would love to have for your new car?
- Android Auto or Apple CarPlay
- 360-degree surround-view cameras
- Dual-heated leather seats
- Fully-decked-out audio system with subwoofer
After getting your car, where do you plan on spending most of your time?
- Cruising the coast to show off my engine
- Bringing the kids to school and then off to work
- Hauling cargo from job site to job site
- Running to Whole Foods, shopping for a new outfit, then heading out to pick up my date
Of the following cars, which one do you find to be the most appealing?
- Chevrolet Silverado
- Cadillac Escalade
- Honda Accord
- Audi R8
Pick your favorite film from the following four choices:
- Harry and The Hendersons
- Fast & Furious
- Gone in 60 Seconds
- Dukes of Hazard
Safety is a crucial component for buying a new car. Which safety feature is the most important to you?
- Adaptive cruise control
- Driver attentiveness monitoring
- Automatic emergency braking with blind-spot monitoring and lane assist
- Side impact beams
After purchasing your new vehicle, what is the furthest you plan on driving the car without considering the price per gallon of gasoline?
- Who knows the quickest way to find, or get to the beach?
- It's only 600 miles to the grandparents' house
- All the way across this beautiful country, making sure to take the scenic route along the way
- If I find a vehicle that I can get from one site to another one, for a long time, then that is all that matters.
When it comes to listening to music in your new car, which one of the following music genres is going to be played the most?
- Classic Rock
- Old School Hip-Hop
- Top 40
If all else fails, which is the single most important factor in deciding what kind of car to buy?
- Cargo space
- Selectable drive modes with an auto drop tailgate
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
What car should I buy?
While car shopping, you have many options when it comes to the type of vehicle you can purchase. Drivers considered factors like price range, gas mileage, type of car, and condition (new or used). From a sedan to a van to an SUV or convertible, you can find the vehicle that you really want.