How Bad Is Your Road Rage?
Which of these mottos most accurately describes your driving philosophy?
- Speed kills!
- Safety first!
- Life is too short for traffic!
- Outta my way!
What should be the absolute maximum speed limit on any U.S. Interstate Highway?
- 75 is a good speed
- 100 has been proven safe on long stretches of highway
- 55 has been proven to save lives and save on fuel costs
- We're all responsible, right? There shouldn't be a limit!
It’s been a long, grueling, and stressful day. How do you blow off steam?
- I relax at home with my significant other. A glass of wine doesn't hurt.
- I hit the nearest b-ball court
- I go bar hopping with my buds
- I hit some video games
- The drive home takes care of it
How often do you use your horn?
- Once in a while
- I forget about it; I'm busy shouting obscenities and using my middle finger
The yellow light at a stop light means?
- Prepare to stop
- Push the pedal to the metal
- Proceed with caution
What’s the worst traffic infraction you’ve had?
- I have a perfect driving record, thank you!
- I was nabbed once or twice for speeding
- Let's just say I had to spend the night in jail
You're in line at an amusement park and someone cuts in front of you. How do you react?
- I mutter, “Jerk!” under my breath
- I yell out, “Back of the line!”
- Nothing, I don't have anywhere else to go
- I pull them out of line and stick them in the back of the line where they belong
Which of these sporting events appeals to you the most?
Which of these driving offenses should receive more police enforcement?
- Driving under the speed limit
- Reckless driving
- Distracted driving
- There’s a “Y” shaped intersection ahead
- Slow down and only proceed into the lane when traffic allows
- Speed up so I can pass the other cars
- Those fools better get out of my way