How Well Do You Remember The First Episode Of “Grey’s Anatomy”?
How Long is the very first shift?
- 8 hours
- 100 hours
- 48 hours
What was Meredith's reaction when she sees Derek in the hospital?
- She runs up to kiss him
- She runs the other direction
- She acts like she has never met him
What was Bailey nicknamed on day 1?
- The Dictator
- The Nazi
- The Chief
Who chooses George to perform the first surgery?
What is wrong with Meredith's first patient?
- She is having flu complications
- She has a broken leg
- She is having mysterious seizures
What was the name of Meredith's first patient?
- Mandy Moore
- Katie Bryce
- Lexi Allan
Izzie reveals she put herself through medical school by...
- Winning the Lottery
What does Christina do during her breaks?
What does Meredith say when Derek asks her out?
- She slaps him
- She blushes and says yes
- She says it is inappropriate
What happened that made Meredith so scared?
- Her patient started seizing again and she needed help
- Everyone found out about her "one night stand"
- Her patient died under her watch
Why do the interns nickname George "007"?
- His mind goes blank during surgery
- He nearly kills a patient during surgery
- He likes to drink martinis
Why does Ellis try to talk Meredith out of Medical School?
- It was too expensive
- She didn't think she had what it took
- Because she was a woman
What is the only reason to wake up Dr. Bailey?
- If her husband arrives
- If a patient is dying
- If you don't know what to do
Meredith's first patient was known for what activity?
- Track and Field
Why does Burke choose George to perform the first surgery?
- He was highest in his class
- He offered
- To torture him and use him as an example
What was the name of the first episode of "Grey's Anatomy"?
- Long Days
- A Hard Day's Night
- Night Shift
Where did Meredith first meet Derek?
- At the hospital
- At a conference
- At a bar
How many interns were at Grace Memorial on the first day?
What did Bailey assign Christina on that firs day?
- Patient care
- Rectal Exams
- Pre-surgery exams
What type of surgeon is Dr. Shepherd?
- General Surgeon
- Pediatric Surgeon