It's the morning of your first day at a new job. You...
- Are scrambling to get out the door on time.
- Start the day with a light workout to center you.
- Can't wait to dive into the most challenging parts of the job.
- Have a heart-healthy breakfast and get there at least a half-hour early.
- Feel the need to instantly prove yourself. Who cares if you rub people the wrong way? You're not here to make friends.
Which advertisement is most likely to appeal to you?
- An advertisement with an old couple still in love after fifty years
- An ad that shows the good life: booze, beautiful people, and a luxurious lifestyle
- An ad that depicts a moment of triumph--possibly sports-related
- An ad that promises to make you even more effective at what you do
- An ad for peace and the kind of self-care that you never actually have time for
Callie Torres, one of the residents, is about to let an intern scrub in for the first time and asks you why she should pick you. You...
- Stammer your way into a heartfelt speech
- Say something bright and optimistic
- Give her the highlights of your CV
- Take a breath and quietly declare, "Because I'm good at this."
- Outline the medical procedure she's about to perform in detail
Which road sign do you feel like you carry in front of you--as a warning or advertisement to others?
- Beware falling rocks
- Under construction
- Deer crossing
- One way street
Every Friday night, you can be found...
- Hanging out with friends
- On a date
- At work
- Where the other fabulous people are
- At a dive bar
When it comes to love and relationships, your philosophy is...
- Love 'em and leave 'em
- Great! So long as it doesn't get in the way of the important things
- Nothing ventured, nothing gained
- Seriously? You barely have time to date, let alone figure out a whole dating philosophy
- When you find someone you like, you go all in.
Sure, you're pretty much a badass, but still, everybody makes the occasional mistake. For example...
- You once slept with a superior.
- You overstated your ability and got caught in a lie.
- You can get caught up in friendships and relationships and neglect your broader social circle.
- You sometimes lead with your heart when your head should do the work.
When a major catastrophe hits the hospital (like it does on a yearly basis), all the doctors are cool in a crisis. You know you'd somehow find yourself...
- Organizing an effort to keep the patients' relatives calm
- At the center of the action
- Going to superhuman lengths on behalf of your patients
- Reading a story to a cute little girl after saving her life--and then getting embarrassed over it
Grey's Anatomy has lasted 17 seasons on ABC because of...
- The drama
- The romance
- The quirky characters
- The attractive cast
- The interesting hospital cases
If you were a color, you'd be...
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Which Grey's Anatomy Character Are You?
Grey's Anatomy just started season 17 on ABC, and the hit television show doesn't look like it'll be stopping any time soon! But do you remember back when Grey Sloan Memorial used to be Seattle Grace Hospital? Back when Derek Shepherd was Doctor McDreamy and Meredith Grey had her first day as an intern? Do you remember George O'Malley and Izzie Stevens, two of the original interns? This quiz takes you back to the good ol' days when Miranda Bailey had the best set of interns the show ever saw. Which character would you be: George, Izzie, Meredith, Cristina Yang, or Alex Karev?