Are You Pinky Or The Brain?
You have a splendidly devious plan, but first need to convince a room of CEOs to give you money. What's the plan?
- Use charts and numbers to show them why I'm a good investment
- Freeze up and stare awkwardly
- Distract them by making up big words
- Release sleeping gas and steal their money
Are you good with science? Tell us which of the following don't have anything to do with the brain:
- Temporal Lobe
- Medulla Oblongata
You've been captured by the enemy and only have one moment to beg for freedom. What do you say?
- I'm a really nice person! Maybe we can be friends!
- Wait! I can show you tricks!
- I am your leader now
- Do you think I'll taste good?
It's a beautiful starry night. How does it make you feel?
- Empty and small
- Like doing something important with my life
- Like going inside
You're more likely to be called...
Why are you most likely to fail a test?
- The teacher is mean
- I panicked
- I didn't try hard enough
- Studying is not really my forte
Who do you identify with most?
- Jack Sparrow from "Pirates of the Caribbean"
- Sheldon Cooper from "The Big Bang Theory"
- Napoleon - leader of France
- Randy Marsh from "South Park"
Someone just crashed into your car! What do you do?
- Scream at them
- Call the insurance company
- Apologize. It was probably my fault.
How do you spend a typical Monday night?
- Catching up on work
- Watching TV
- Reading and learning new things
- Maybe dancing, picking flowers, writing songs...
You're in the middle of trying to infiltrate a government laboratory in order to take over the world... but someone is onto your plan. How do you take care of them?
- A simple knock-out powder
- Ask them to keep quiet. Honesty is always the best policy.
- Make up a convincing cover story
- Forge a letter transferring them to another division immediately