Which Character from “Pinky and The Brain” Are You?
You have a splendidly devious plan, but first need to convince a room of CEOs to give you money. What's the plan?
- Use charts and numbers to show them why I'm a good investment
- Freeze up and stare awkwardly
- Distract them by making up big words
- Release sleeping gas and steal their money
Are you good with science? Tell us which of the following don't have anything to do with the brain:
- Temporal Lobe
- Medulla Oblongata
You've been captured by the enemy and only have one moment to beg for freedom. What do you say?
- I'm a really nice person! Maybe we can be friends!
- Wait! I can show you tricks!
- I am your leader now
- Do you think I'll taste good?
It's a beautiful starry night. How does it make you feel?
- Empty and small
- Like doing something important with my life
- Like going inside
You're more likely to be called...
Why are you most likely to fail a test?
- The teacher is mean
- I panicked
- I didn't try hard enough
- Studying is not really my forte
Who do you identify with most?
- Jack Sparrow from "Pirates of the Caribbean"
- Sheldon Cooper from "The Big Bang Theory"
- Napoleon - leader of France
- Randy Marsh from "South Park"
Someone just crashed into your car! What do you do?
- Scream at them
- Call the insurance company
- Apologize. It was probably my fault.
On the "Pinky and The Brain" show, the characters aim for world domination every day. How do you spend a typical Monday night?
- Catching up on work
- Watching TV
- Reading and learning new things
- Maybe dancing, picking flowers, writing songs...
You're in the middle of trying to infiltrate a government laboratory in order to take over the world... but someone is onto your plan. How do you take care of them?
- A simple knock-out powder
- Ask them to keep quiet. Honesty is always the best policy.
- Make up a convincing cover story
- Forge a letter transferring them to another division immediately
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Pinky and The Brain
"Pinky and The Brain" was one of Steven Spielberg's more unique projects. This animated television series featured to mice--one, a Brain, and the other, a dopey sidekick.