What Kind Of Doctor Should You Be?
What were you like in high school?
- I was a good student but not that popular
- I was a leader
- I was the class clown
- People thought I was weird
What do you do when faced with a crisis?
- I dive right in and take care of it
- Get help from my parents
- I try to deal with the problem in a calm, methodical way
- I treat it like a game and try to make it fun
Which of these things scare you the most?
- Having to give a public speech
- Not being able to have kids
- The thought of telling a joke that offends people
- Failing in my career
Which of these hobbies do you enjoy most?
- Hanging out with my family
- Working out
- Anything that lets me spend time with animals like horseback riding
What would keep you from running for public office?
- Too many skeletons in my closet
- I wouldn't want to subject my family to all that pressure
- I would be too nervous making all those appearances
- Too much responsibility
- With all that time on the road, my pets would miss me
You have mice in your home. How do you handle the problem?
- Set up traps
- Adopt the mice as my pets!
- Let my significant other take care of it
- Google "mice" and study their habits so I can deal with the problem
Which of these insults have you ever been called?
What did you fantasize about being when you were a kid?
- An astronaut
- A cowboy or cowgirl
- Having a big family
What sport do you most enjoy watching?
- Horse racing
- Professional wrestling
What is the most dangerous thing you've ever done?
- I handled venomous animals
- I stood up to a violent bully
- I did something that upset my family
- I left a job because I was bored with it
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
Types of Doctors
There’s no denying that certain personality traits tend to match up with specific medical specialties. While people with certain traits may tend to gravitate toward specific specialties, that doesn’t mean you won’t excel if you don’t have the exact personality type common to doctors in your specialty.