What Kind Of Doctor Should You Be?
What were you like in high school?
- I was a good student but not that popular
- I was a leader
- I was the class clown
- People thought I was weird
What do you do when faced with a crisis?
- I dive right in and take care of it
- Get help from my parents
- I try to deal with the problem in a calm, methodical way
- I treat it like a game and try to make it fun
Which of these things scare you the most?
- Having to give a public speech
- Not being able to have kids
- The thought of telling a joke that offends people
- Failing in my career
Which of these hobbies do you enjoy most?
- Hanging out with my family
- Working out
- Anything that lets me spend time with animals like horseback riding
What would keep you from running for public office?
- Too many skeletons in my closet
- I wouldn't want to subject my family to all that pressure
- I would be too nervous making all those appearances
- Too much responsibility
- With all that time on the road, my pets would miss me
You have mice in your home. How do you handle the problem?
- Set up traps
- Adopt the mice as my pets!
- Let my significant other take care of it
- Google "mice" and study their habits so I can deal with the problem
Which of these insults have you ever been called?
What did you fantasize about being when you were a kid?
- An astronaut
- A cowboy or cowgirl
- Having a big family
What sport do you most enjoy watching?
- Horse racing
- Professional wrestling
What is the most dangerous thing you've ever done?
- I handled venomous animals
- I stood up to a violent bully
- I did something that upset my family
- I left a job because I was bored with it