What School of Philosophy Are You?
Who or what ultimately determines whether or not you can be happy?
- The universe
- My circumstances
- Me, myself, and I
- How stupid the people around me are
What would a truly wise man say?
- "It is what it is"
- "For the good of the whole"
- "Live only for yourself"
- "I'm my worst enemy"
Your little cousin's rabbit died and they ask you what happened to the bunny. What do you tell them?
- That it went to live on a farm
- That it's dead
- I teach the little dude that death is not a big deal
You're on a strict diet, but there's a bowl of enticing fresh baked cookies 2 feet away. How do you squash the urge?
- I'm not 5, I'm not tempted by cookies
- I re-examine the intentions behind my diet
- In the grand scheme of things, how much does one cookie really matter?
- Who am I kidding. I'm gonna eat those cookies!
You're at a red light, it's midnight, no one is around and there are no cameras in sight. What do you do?
- Run it, but feel guilty about it
- Run it, no regrets!
- Wait for green - wrong is wrong regardless of who's looking
- Wait for green - cops are good at hiding
Your quirky friend is on a long rant about parallel universes. What's your reaction?
- My eyes can't roll enough
- I'm listening, it's an interesting idea
- I pretend like I'm listening
What do you think will be the theme of your mid-life crisis?
- My awful career choices
- My (lack of) charity to the world
- An avalanche of insecurities
- Mid-life crisis? More like mid-life bliss...
Which religion is most interesting to you?
What do you think the afterlife tastes like?
- Sweet nectar
- Whatever I want it to taste like
A woman, with two young children, sneaks out of a grocery store without paying. What do you do?
- Report it. Wrong is wrong.
- Let it go, I could care less what she does
- Go give her money to pay for the groceries
Get new quizzes every day. Like us on Facebook!
School of Philosophy
There are tons of schools of philosophy that can impact the way you live your life. Famous philosophers have studied for years to define these patterns of thought. Existentialism, nihilism, realism, cynicism, and others will have a say in what you do, say, and think. Take this quiz to explore the many types of philosophy to find out which one you identify with the most.