How Many Lives Do You Have Left?
It's Sunday morning, and you're home alone. How will you amuse yourself?
- Climb the tree in the backyard
- Sniff around the neighborhood for trouble
- Sleep and watch TV
- Go out to kitty brunch
You're looking out the window at a mouse across the street. What do you do?
- Ignore it and go back to sleep
- Bolt outside and chase it
- Keep watching from a distance
- Yell at it - "STUPID MOUSE!"
You're about to enter a construction site, but the sign in front says "DO NOT ENTER". Are you gonna listen?
- I guess I'll go home then! Yay!
- I am already inside. What's the big deal?
Describe your ideal Saturday night:
- Cuddled up by the fire with a book
- A fancy dinner with close friends
- I'm nocturnal! I party until the sun rises!
- I might have one or two bowls of milk, but nothing crazy
Cats and dogs don't always get along. Are you game to play with the big boys?
- I'll play with small dogs, but no giants please!
- I love the thrill of hanging out with someone 20x the size of me
- Ugh, I hate dogs. They are so stupid.
- I'll put up with them. They come in handy sometimes.
You're sitting on the roof, and your owner calls you for dinner. How will you get down?
- I'll jump from the 2nd story onto the lawn
- I have a secret system to get down safely
- I'll slowly hobble down the wall, onto the fence... onto the tree... oh boy this is taking forever
- I'll meow until I am rescued
You have quite the reputation! What nickname do the other cool cats on the block call you?
- Don Quixote
Apparently there is an abandoned mine shaft that's tons of fun! Are you gonna check it out?
- Are you kidding me? I'd never set foot in there!
- I might check out a construction site, but I draw the line at mine shafts
- I can't help myself. Tell my family I love them!
Your veterinarian tells you to change your diet and eat healthier. So, what's for dinner?
- A cheeseburger
- Lean protein and no carbs
- A salad... and dessert
- Just one can of tuna please