What Will Santa Stuff In Your Stocking?
What’s the best part of Christmas?
- The food
- All the lights and decorations
- Opening my presents
- Watching other people open the presents I got them
What’s the worst part of Christmas?
- The crowds/traffic
- The fact that I gain 10 pounds
- Jolly people
- The awful music
When did you get your “best ever” Christmas present?
- When I was a little kid
- When I was a teenager
- As an adult
- My gifts almost always stink
Do you consider yourself a practical person?
- Pretty much, but I indulge in the silly now and again
- Nope. It’s the frivolous stuff that makes life fun!
- Yes. I don’t have much need for toys.
To Nog or not to Nog? That is the question.
- Not to. Egg Nog is gross.
- To. I freakin’ love the Nog!
Do you travel for the holidays or does everyone come to your house?
- I’m always on the road
- I always have a full house
- I usually spend the holidays alone
Your new significant other gives you a sweater that is so ugly it actually makes your eyes bleed. What do you do?
- I tell them I love it, put it back in the box and exchange it later
- I tell them I love it and wear it… more than once even
- I tell them I love the thought, but that I’m allergic to polyester
- I tell them that I love the thought and then light the horrible thing on fire
What’s your favorite holiday treat?
- Candy canes
- Peppermint lattes
- Booze. Lots of booze.
When do you start decorating for Christmas?
- Right after Halloween
- Right after Thanksgiving
- About a week or so before Christmas
- My lights have been up since 2008
- I don’t decorate
What would you do if you awoke to find a fat, bearded guy in a red suit in your living room?
- I’d call the cops
- I’d jump up and down screaming “Santa” like an idiot
- I’d probably whack him with a baseball bat
- I’d probably pee a little