If you had to pick one of the following to eat every day for a month in order to win a small prize, which would it be?
- Pickled herring
- Fried plantains
- Plain oatmeal
- I wouldn't eat any of those!
You're walking down the street and you see a wad of money lying on the ground. What do you buy with it?
- Nothing; it's bail money... just in case
- Toys for my pet
- Rounds of tequila shots for all of my friends
- Maybe I'll turn it in
You forgot your mom's birthday. What's the plan?
- Tell her I couldn't call because I was in the hospital
- Buy her a day at the spa
- Take her out to dinner, just the two of us
- Maybe I'll just keep quiet until next year
To you, which of the following is the best part of Christmas?
- Curling up next to the fire, sipping hot chocolate
- Looking at cute pictures of animals wearing elf costumes
- Getting presents... but only the good ones
- Getting away from the stress of work for a while
Your favorite thing about high school:
- Cutting class
- Reading in the library
- There were a lot of good memories
- Being the school mascot at football games
If you could only watch one Christmas movie this year, what would it be?
- Home Alone
- The Grinch
- Christmas Vacation
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
If you were on the receiving end of the song "The Twelve Days of Christmas," when would you be satisfied?
- The dancing ladies, or the gold rings
- I don't even know what a leaping lord is
- The pear tree is fine, no need for the partridge
- I'll take all of the birds, thanks
- I don't know the lyrics by heart...
You're baking Christmas cookies, but the first batch doesn't turn out quite right. What do you do?
- I'd get frustrated and stop baking
- I'd try some exotic ingredients in the next batch to try and liven them up
- I would probably make a bunch of different cookies to have better variety
- I'd wrap them up as gifts, and keep the next batch for myself
Which Christmas song was your childhood favorite?
- A tossup between all of them!
- Home For The Holidays
- The Chipmunk Song
- Mele Kalikimaka
What's the secret ingredient in your hot chocolate?
- Tap water?